Counting up.

Daisypath - Personal picture

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I love everything when theres you.

Baby's birthday. 

Im very sorry to baby, i know a thousand apologize doesn't help. I can't forgive myself thats for sure. You see me in smile, you will never see the tears. Baby dont blame me, but that doesn't mean i got over it. It's over, doesn't mean it never happened before. The tears the hurt, i remember. Im sorry, to say break up on your birthday. But nevertheless, i hope you have a happy birthday. No, we didn't broke up. We are still as good as ever. For me, i learned. Really, i never expect myself to be such a bitch. Give and take i remember that, always keep my temper. Oh god, please bless me with good temper. I love you, babypig. Once again, thanks for forgiving me again and again. No word could express my love, no one could ever replace you in my heart. Because of you, i learned to be a real girl. A girl, that worth your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment