Counting up.

Daisypath - Personal picture

Monday, January 16, 2012

Love story. (J & M) <3

Since 10/3/2011.

We knew each other since 23/12/2010, on a random day going a random underage event at Zirca. I remember J was a friend's friend of mine, my first impression of her was fierce, VERY fierce! But then, she was very hilarious on the bus there. So that wasn't too bad. And through out everything was done she held my hands to find my friends cause I lost them and I was nagging nonstop?? Hahaha. Then slowly we get connected, meeting each other everyday without fail, soon we got ourselves connected as one. As a boyfriend, she really done a lot. I appreciate and yes, I love her a lot, a lot a lot. Till now, she's doing everything for me and for us. I love you, Jonas Yeo. (:

That's her, my boyfriend.

390 days of love. (:

This was suppose to be on stomp, but I guess that is too clingy. Yeah.. You know I love you that enough. (:


Lmx, J's.

No comments:

Post a Comment