Counting up.

Daisypath - Personal picture

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

You are like my dream come true.

Hi everyone!
Hi my bee! ^^
Once again .. HAPPY FIFTH MONTH! <3
So yeah, we kinda meet at The Central Clarke Quay .. The pig came down from bus 2 and and and she lied about the busstop near her house suddenly got bus 2 .. Yeah am dumb .... She wanted to interview at one of the, eh .. company? But she was shocked about the crowed! So she went .. " eh tomorrow then come la .." HAHA, her expression .. SO CUTE! ♥.♥

So ya, why did she came down from bus 2? Don't tell you lehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :$

We then head to The Central, she had her Prawn Aglio. Fuck yeah, her fav! HAHA. YA. Tahahaaaaa.

Presenting piggie yeo ..

♥♥ 

After that we head to ... river side. She hand me the ring we order last sat! *melted* and that explains why she came down from bus 2 .. because because because she went to collect the ring before meeting me! *melted even more* She act like she want propose to me leh! TEEHEE xD

OKAY. Back to topic. We went Bugis after Clarke Quay. Babyboy bought a top for me, so sweet hor her? But kena my black face! Hehehe, not i don't like is i don't want her anyhow spend money mah! :( Overall i still love it la, thanks bee bee. (:

Went to ate my .. indonasia rice. WAH DAMN NICE LO. I TELL YOU. KEKE!

Had a little tiff, but ended up sweet. Hehe. Swrrie. :(
I ♥ YOU!
(:

Alright, the end! Now ends with my fav ... fav .... smufie!

 + my handsome charming prince! ♥.♥

TADA!

我爱你我爱你我爱你 (:
LASTLY. HAPPY FIFTH MONTH. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment